Monday, November 28, 2011

From Fat-Man to Ironman!

Today I am 6'2" and I weight 287lbs. Thanks to one of my Best friends (Sam), a little old school rivalry between the two of us, his sister Hannah and her running the Cozumel ironman this weekend..... we have taken off the gloves and thrown down to run a ironman in a year, and if God willing the Cozumel Ironman this time next year. this is where i plan on sharing how God uses this to impact me with this burning desire to do this, and my physical desire to rebel against this. I have some Good friends that will encourage me along the way i am sure, but most of all i have a Great wife who believes in me. I know that an ironman can be consuming, but i am going to strive to balance my work, family life, and preparation for this the best i can while including my family into it as well... I am hyper and a ball of energy and really looking forward to this.. Scotty

No comments: